Sunday, September 10, 2006

Yay! Art blitz!

Last Friday I met a fellow otaku at the library. She was supposed to be doing the same thing as me but she lapsed into anime. Ouch. Her boyfriend didnt know what to do with her so he dropped her at the library to research. Right, treat the library as a nursery for uni students why dont you. Guess it was a fitting for her to just sit there and draw then. Like a goood little girl. She even took out an art book for farm animal to reference drawing animals. Like horses for example. And she even drew the Riders of the Apocalyse. (As bishonen....) She was actually very good. I love how she draws guys. Note to self. If youre ever going to show anyone your artbook, clear out anything you wont want others to see. Like yaoi. Couldnt help thinking that i wish i could draw like that too 0.o
She did a quick sketch of Esther after I told her about her. It was too big to fit the printer so thats y it had to be at such a weird angle.

1 comment:

Raye said...

OMG