Friday, February 23, 2007

Hey its still early


Even though I've told everyone who cared to listen the nice people at the office gave me a going away present^^
It was a heart shaped pendant:)
My boss also gave me some angpow money(I wasnt supposed to be paid o.0)
It was the day after Valentines but it made me feel special^^
His name is Mr. Chiew
Hes really nice.He even offered to help me find a job in Perth yay!
I kinda wish that I could work with these people in the future
George
Alice
Jeffrey
Teresa
Jessie
Stephen
Kahoo
Ben
Michael
...the arhitects at Artemas^^ who were really helpful even though they were busy trying to finish everything before Chinese New Year.

I also went for this AutoCAD course with some students from Taiyo engineering. For once I was the best student?! (cos of the first year in architecture thingo.0)
I think around this month theyshould be doing the 3D course that I will be missing cos I'm in AUSTRALIA.
I did try to join a private tutoring but it was near CNY anyway and people were busy.


Was also hyped about Chinese New Year too. We visited my grandmother several times and also some of dad's friends.

My aunt gave me a project. Her necklace she bought from China was broken and she suggested I try and fix it.(and try out new designs) It was finished on the 17th of Feb. The day before we left at around 3am in the morning. I would've stayed up late doing things anywayXD
I procrastinated while thinking up designs:P

As usual the pictures are not with me but I'll bug Kevin to help me sometime lol

No comments: