Today I finally got to take some pictures for the presentation tomorrow.
We had to sorta survey an area that could be used for a photo gallery within a reserve for birds.
This is what the bush looks like^^
We had to sorta survey an area that could be used for a photo gallery within a reserve for birds.
This is what the bush looks like^^
I'm too lazy to upload the other images but the proposed site has a nice panoramic of the river.
Edit:
Thursday's presentation went extremely well thanks to dad's trekking skills^^
Our group had the best site analysis cos everyone except me did not go deep into the reserve and stuck at the recreational side of^^;
Our analysis had a good critic on improper land usage too cos I have some very incriminating photos of the place...

1 comment:
Hola amiga,
Que tal? hehehe........ ur project sounds fun....
Post a Comment